Terrified by your stature, I didn't paid much attention at first glance
Sitting like a thatcher, I saw your birthmark by chance
While having our conversation, I heard how deep your voice is
Aching for abjuration, I wished to be drown in an abyss
One orbital revolution has passed, I neither liked nor befriend you
Because among a certain class, my eyes are secretly laid on a monsieur
Wondering what type of person you are, I let you in to my life from that time
While you sat in front of a computer from afar, I chatted with you for the first time
Because among a certain class, my eyes are secretly laid on a monsieur
Wondering what type of person you are, I let you in to my life from that time
While you sat in front of a computer from afar, I chatted with you for the first time
Goofy, deep, sensitive, gentleman--- that's what you are
Always go for fun, I rode with your jokes and shared you about my lodestar
Staying by your side as time goes by, I started to like the feeling of being with you
Starting to wonder why, I also started to like everything about you
Always go for fun, I rode with your jokes and shared you about my lodestar
Staying by your side as time goes by, I started to like the feeling of being with you
Starting to wonder why, I also started to like everything about you
Giving myself a time to realize, I stayed away from you
Asking from a friend an advise, shocked by the truth about my feelings for you
Then one day when my eyes meet yours, I felt like I'm drowning in your sturdy eyes
Certainly not just allured, I'm secretly in love with you, this is what underlies
Asking from a friend an advise, shocked by the truth about my feelings for you
Then one day when my eyes meet yours, I felt like I'm drowning in your sturdy eyes
Certainly not just allured, I'm secretly in love with you, this is what underlies
Among the guys that caught my attention, you're definitely unique and the best
“You're the most different girl I've ever known”, those words you said deep from your chest
When you said those astonishing words, I thought for you I was special
But when I learned who finally caught your heart, my heart was broken and in denial.
“You're the most different girl I've ever known”, those words you said deep from your chest
When you said those astonishing words, I thought for you I was special
But when I learned who finally caught your heart, my heart was broken and in denial.
No comments:
Post a Comment