Just a while a go I received an e-mail direct from the Staffing Specialist of a major manufacturer in the semiconductor industry(it's one of the companies in Fortune 500). The location of the plant is on the province(Pampanga to be exact) and they're inviting me to apply for their Manufacturing Leadership Development Program on February 13,2013, 9:00 AM. The requirements they're asking me to bring on the said date are 1 2x2 picture, an updated resume, photocopy of my transcript of records, one valid ID and a pen. After reading the e-mail, I was awe at my swivel chair! This one of Fortune top 500 companies, a big opportunity to be part of it! But, as I re-read the details of the letter, highlighting the date and the one requirement they ask to bring with me, it made me hesitate. I committed myself to assist on our college job fair, and that day, which is also the examination day for the MLDP, is the longest day between the two days that was allotted for the job fair. Not only that, since I just completed all my grades and subjects for me to be able to graduate just last January, I still don't have my transcript of records with me. Should I really be having difficulty in choosing between commitment and opportunity?
Hayayay, QUE SERA SERA...
No comments:
Post a Comment